Wednesday, July 16, 2008

State of Denial..back in the US:)





Back in the US and I feel like a balloon when someone sticks it with a pin. I have a wonderful life here in Niwot, CO and I am definitely excited about framing some of my sketches from France and adding them to the art show on August 15th.

Some of my favorite things about the trip? The blurring scenery of the Mediterranean Sea up and down the Coast of France to Spain and then to Italy, drinking coffee and eating pain au chocolat every day at the local shop, sitting quietly on the terrace, smiling while looking up at all the cool architecture, biking in Provence....and on and on and on.

So..I will try to keep my sense of self and contentment. Where to next year? I love "The Sea"...I love new adventures...I will takes any suggestions from the peanut gallery...keep on livin' people...this is Le Petit American and so many other nicknames signing off for now...A Bien Tot!

No comments: