Monday, June 30, 2008

Wild Ride in Europe-Provence & Barcelona








Since my last post less than a week ago...now I think I've taken about 300 more photos and I can only post one at a time to this blog so I will have to just tell you the highlights here and now. It is in the wee hours of the morning and here's the shortlist since last Wednesday. Two nearby villages called Eze, VilleFranche sur La Mer (see previous post for photos)...one awesome boat ride to Monaco...one brilliant dinner and two horrible ones (don't order pork patties by accident or trust a flower lady in Barcelona)...one fabulous bike ride in Provence...*the words for help us we have a flat tire and we forgot to bring a pump* have escaped me*...several, several, several amazing architectural wonders in Barcelona (I got to see the Barcelona Pavilion..can you believe that?...any of you architecture geeks are just amazed right now.)...oh and a partridge in a pear tree! Seriously, I will write more coherently when I am more awake about the past few days...but here are a few photos to make you smile. Miss ya'll moocho! (Many more photos to show...yet you get the idea for now...how cool is it...that's me at the Barcelona Pavilion!...wow I am a geek!)

No comments: